Silky, nourishing, grounding, clean. Cooling, lingers in the mouth and throat down into chest. Mild sweetness, mild tang, salivation, tingling. Gently stimulates digestion. Brews much darker than the taste. Excellent tea, especially after acupuncture and dinner, and a stark contrast to the other Fu Zhuan tea I’ve tried which is sharp, smokey and dry. This is loaded with golden flowers. My my.

Togo

Sounds lovely! :)

Natethesnake

I really enjoyed this tea too. Was even considering getting a brick but it’s like 3kg…

TeaEarleGreyHot

Natethesnake, A 7-pound brick of tea does sound a bit overwhelming! However, for others reading this, it is also available in smaller sizes — as little as 50 g package for about 10 bucks. Save on delivery by ordering it from their .US website.

Comments

Togo

Sounds lovely! :)