drank Honeycrisp Apple by DAVIDsTEA

From my bedroom, I hear the mug against the glass table: Yeah?

“Yeah. What is that. Does it have sugar in it?”

It has blackberry leaf in it. “It doesn’t have sugar in it?” Nope.

“It’s pretty good. Is it some kind of green tea?” Yeeup. It’s got green tea in it. You got it!

burrp burrrrp burp “Rosehips? Red clover? No? Rosehips? No? Rose petals? Lavender?”

Nope.

“It tastes like raisins or something. It smells like mulberries or something.”

I had stolen a few sips before setting it next to her and wandering off. Oh yeah that makes sense to me. But nope. But you like it.

“I like it. I can’t get over that sweetness. It’s like it has sweetener in it.” The blackberry leaves are a natural sweetener.

“Very nice. I give it a, 9, 9.5. Oh no, I might even give it a 10. Lemongrass?” You’re probably getting some of that tart type flavor you think is rosehips and lemongrass from hibiscus and apples.

“Is that tea something new? Did you get it in the mail— Is it from the bag?” Yup, from Cameron B. “Yeah, that’s really good. It tastes a little more like a red delicious than a honeycrisp because it’s sweet.”

In contrast, I think it tastes mostly of sweetness. Dried golden mulberries. Not like apple at all. And it smells like crayon wax in a very no bueno way.

Cameron B.

Ha ha, the red clover again! She cracks me up. I’ll have to see if I smell Crayon wax too next time…

derk