Huh, this tastes just like eating a roll of Necco wafers with some of that yerba maté in the background. Too bad it has so much sugar – this would be my go-to carbonated flavor.

tea-sipper

Necco! Wafers! I miss them!

Cameron B.

Lol Necco Wafers! Not a good flavor for tea ha ha.

Mastress Alita

I am loving using a carbonation machine on my cold brew teas, but I can’t imagine that taste mixed with yerba mate…

derk

It’s better than that might come across. Maybe like a tamarind-lime ginger-spiced dr pepper-cola maté?

Necco wafers… can anyone tell me what they were like? :D

Mastress Alita

They’re a somewhat infamous for being a commonly disliked American candy (though they certainly do have some fans). The best way I can describe one is slightly fruity and super sweet chalk.

Cameron B.

I didn’t mind them to be honest, especially the purple anise ones. But yes, mostly chalky and sweet ha ha.

Mastress Alita

They are not my most hated candy (that goes to Circus Peanuts) but I wouldn’t ever buy them, either. Sitting around in a breakroom for free? Ya, I can eat that…

Martin Bednář

I think I can see Czech equivalent maybe… but can’t tell for sure. Into the list of things I want to try once.

Comments

tea-sipper

Necco! Wafers! I miss them!

Cameron B.

Lol Necco Wafers! Not a good flavor for tea ha ha.

derk