Summer, eating peach pie while sitting on the ground. The peach is a little sharp in the aroma but it smooths out when I take a sip. The pastry-like flavor ties together the peach fruitiness with the earthier tone of matcha and gentle sweetness of green tea. There are recommendations on the package for brewing both hot and iced. I only had it hot, and it’s best before it cools completely.

If you like Celestial Seasonings’ Country Peach Passion, imagine it with a matcha green tea base.

Pretty good bagged tea.

Flavors: Earth, Grass, Pastries, Peach, Summer, Sweet

185 °F / 85 °C 2 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
gmathis

Ooh! I have been craving white peaches.

Comments

gmathis

Ooh! I have been craving white peaches.

Sonoma County, California, USA