Citronella candle.

Blergh. Lemony herbs steeped as a beverage will never be my liquid sunshine.

Hopefully the pitcher of cold-brew I made for Kiki goes over well with her. If not, like this cup of hot I made, the pitcher will go to watering the garden.

gmathis

That made me smile—I wanted to lounge outside around sunset and couldn’t find my “salmonella” candle anywhere.

TeaEarleGreyHot I was going to suggest spiking it with some Limoncello. But then I figured, hell throw the tea away and just drink the Limoncello!

Comments

gmathis

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle