We are giving away free tea samples worldwide.
Update: Thanks to all who’s participating. The Free Samples Giveaway is now endet. We have sent all the samples. Those who have received the code but have not placed the order, please do that until Thursday.
Why are we doing this?
- We want to build trust in our shop, raise awareness of the great quality of our teas and get a feedback from the community which hopefully will motivate us to put even more passion and effort in our small tea startup.
- We’d like to ask you to leave one or more reviews either in our shop or on steepster in exchange for the free tea samples. You will notice, that our tea animals are still in need for internal and external reviews (we have some but still only little). And that’s why we thought, why not ask the community for help?
- We’re also doing this as a thank you to the wonderful tea-loving community on steepster. We’ve had very good feedback here so far and want to give something back.
How it works
- You can choose up to eight samples of 8-10g from our shop.
- Simply pm us and we’ll send you your personal voucher with a value of 19.80€ (approx. 23.80$). The voucher is valid for the Sample Bento and includes free shipping.
- Then navigate to our shop, decide which teas you’d like to try and put the Sample Bento into your shopping basket >> https://teabento.com/en/product/sample-bento/
- Enter your voucher code in the coupon field and proceed to the checkout.
- On the checkout page there is a customer notes field at the bottom: please write your wishes into that field, so we can replace teas from the Sample Bento with the teas you’ve chosen. If you would also like to leave reviews on our site (which we would appreciate a lot) please also make sure, that you create an account with us, as only customers with an account may leave reviews on our site. Then just complete the checkout.
If you need help with anything, just drop us a note.
Conditions and notes
- Since we need to make sure that only active Steepster members take part in our free samples campaign, you need to meet a few conditions: If you are Steepster member for more than 3 months, with more than 50 followers and 10 tasting notes, you are qualified for the free samples. For those who really want to review our teas but are not qualified for free samples, please contact us. We’ll see if it’s possible to make an exception for you.
- The Giveaway will end on Sunday, at 11:59 pm. In case of too many requests we will close the giveway earlier and start another round in the near future.
- For each tea you can find a brewing guide on the corresponding product page in our shop. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- What we expect from you is to try our teas and post reviews about them either on our site or/and on Steepster within 1 month from receiving them.
- If you are interested in more teas in our shop and want to order them with the samples together, please feel free to do so.
We hope that you will give our teas a chance and we are confident that you will like them. Please share with us and other tea drinkers your drinking experience and give our teas a shout out if you enjoy them.
Looking forward to your participation!
I seriously want to try these just because you’ve turned the teas into animal pictures. You’ll need to follow us back in order for us to PM you. Happy to post reviews here and on the site.
Animal names and pictures are a great idea! :) Really like the site layout too. I’d love to review your teas!
Yes please. Follow me back :)
Sounds like an awesome opportunity! I’m definitely interested; following you now :)
Yes, please! I am definitely interested too. Following you now.
And yes, your tea animals are super awesome. Nice site! Happy to be taking part in supporting it and you. Lovely campaign. Much appreciated.
Thanks a lot. I am very pleased to hear that :D
have followed back and will pm you the code asap.
Id love to try as well, following now.
Thank you all for your interest. We still have capacity for more tasters ;)
I’ve visited your shop and would like to be included. I am formerly a heavy coffee drinker and roaster, and don’t meet the requirements other than my dedication to finding and sharing quality. If you are able to include me, wonderful! If not, I understand.
I’ve been a Steepster member for about three weeks and have only ten tasting notes, but would love to get some samples, especially of your Vietnamese and Indian bai hao. I’m totally open to posting reviews!
I would love to review some of your teas. I am most interested in Lucky Otter, Curly Lion, Honey Mole, Ceylon Gem, Little Dog, Virgin Forest, GABA Orange, and Jade Monkey.