[US] Tea swaps for US to US only
This thread isn’t as busy as it used to be!
I went through my teas today and updated my cupboard. I have three flavored matchas from what used to be Red Leaf Tea and is now Matcha Outlet. I’m looking to trade them for something different. I just didn’t like it as much as I thought I would.
I also accidentally double-ordered some teas. So I have an extra 4 oz. tin of Harney & Sons AllNighter and an extra 4 oz. tin of Harney & Sons Boston.
Each bag of Matcha is 30 g. I have an Apple Pie one that’s open and an open Cheesecake flavor as well. I also have a sealed Butterscotch.
Let me know if you would like to trade! I can only afford to send to U.S. at the moment. Thanks!
Hi, AJ, I followed you but I’m working on a rush so I might not get back to you until I take a break in a few hours. Thanks!
Stuff that needs a new home (weights are approximate, given kitchen scale and trying to account for packaging):
I’ve tried a bunch of shou puerh, but I think I finally have to accept that I’m a sheng girl – shou really isn’t for me.
So, here’s the accumulated supposedly-great-for-folks-who-actually-like-shou shou I’d love to swap away:
- 2010 “Black Gold” (Crimson Lotus Tea) (15g)
- 2014 “Iron Forge” (Crimson Lotus Tea) (15g)
- 2017 “Nannuo Mini Mushrooms” (Crimson Lotus Tea) (45g)
- 2017 Flapjacks (white2tea) (unopened mini-tong)
- 2008 Gong Ting (myteaguy) (80g)
And while I’m at it, some sheng that wasn’t quite to my taste:
- 2017 Dingyou (LKY) (almost a whole small cake – 140g)
- “1990s Gaoshan Qing Bing” (thetea.pl) (50g)
- 2014 Impression (Yunnan Sourcing) (20g)
- 2011 Wild Tree Brick of Dehong (Yunnan Sourcing) (20g)
And some non-puerh that also just isn’t really for me:
- “Ivory Leaf” bai ye dancong oolong (Heirloom Tea Company) (50g)
- Hunan Tian Jian Basket Hei Cha (Yunnan Sourcing) (45g)
- “Zi Hong Pao” purple da hong pao wuyi oolong spring 2017 (Yunnan Sourcing) (25g)
- “Original Wulong Revival” spring 2017 (Verdant Tea) (25g)
- “1995 OG” oolong (Liquid Proust) (15g)
So, let me know if you’re interested in swapping (or I guess buying). I’m always excited about trying more sheng, and I also tend to like yancha and aged whites.
I can’t say I have any yancha or aged white to trade, but I do have amounts of two Bana Tea Company beengs I’d be willing to part with:
-most of a Blank Label 2004
-maybe 40g of 2016 Commemorative by Denong Tea.
I’d be most interested in the following that you have: Black Gold(what I’m most interested in), 1990s Gaoshan, Mini mushrooms, flapjacks, Zi hong pao, and 1995 OG. Add me so we can chat some more about this!