What are your 3 fav _____ - see message for rest
What are your 3 favorite: 1 – Matcha’s from red leaf tea / 2 – Blends from adagio teas / 3 – Favorite teas from anywhere? — feel free to add aditional trios !!!
1. Fig! I’m drinking it right now :D Caramel and Cheesecake
2. Vampire Lemonade! Blood Orange and Cream
3. hmm.. right now Watermelon Xylophone, Three Friends and Cantaloupe & Cream from ButikiTeas :)
(haha I understand the question now!)
My 3 favorite Matcha’s from Red Leaf Tea
2. Maple Syrup
3. English Toffee
My 3 Favorite Adagio Teas (I haven’t had blends)
2. Chocolate Chip
3. Roasted Mate (and then those 3 combined)
My 3 Favorite Teas From Anywhere
1. S’mores from Della Terra
2. Red Velvet Cake from DAVIDsTEA
3. Jaclyn’s Cocomint Tea from Simpson and Vail
ADDITION!!: My 3 Favorite DESSERT Teas (besides the ones from my anywhere favorites)
1. Birthday Cake from DAVIDsTEA
2. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Della Terra
3. Cinnamon Swirl Bread from sTEAp Shoppe
Matchas: Champagne, Belgian Chocolate, Cola
Adagio: Tardis blend, Nepal First Flush when it’s available
Faves from anywhere: Della Terra Teas Classic Apple Pie, Mariage Frères Marco Polo, DavidsTea Tropicalia
This is the only one I can really do…
Favourite teas from anywhere
1. Lemon Chiffon- Della Terra
2. Buttered Rum- David’s Teas
3. Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish- 52 Teas
1. Jellyfish Blues
2. Red Rock
3. Lemon Lime Green Tea
1. Black Dragon Pearls- The Tea Grotto
2. Banana Cheesecake Genmaicha- 52Teas
3. Strawberry Sundae- Della Terra
1. Green kukicha – Den’s Tea
2. Shamrocks and Shenanigans – Della Terra
3. Lady Grey – Twinings
I’ll do my 3 favorite Japanese green teas as well:
1) I haven’t had any of their matcha, so pass on this one. :(
2)Molly Hooper, Driven Innocence, and Tardis.
3)Pancake Breakfast-52 Teas, Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong-Teavivre, and Citrus Lavender Sage-Teavana.
Top three favorite types of tea (don’t know how to explain this any better): Sencha, Milk Oolongs, and Dan Cong Oolongs.
2. super premium sencha
3. ceylon adam’s peak
1 – I’ve never had matcha, much less from Red Leaf tea, so pass.
2 – My favs from what I have in my stash would probly be Scorpio, Mycroft, & Queen Toothiana.
3 – Caramel Vanilla Assam (Butiki), Red Velvet Cake (DavidsTea), & Love in a Cup (Della Terra)