Wuyi-Wolf said

What's this called?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0reG40IIAAgp_b.jpg:large bfound this in a thift store and got it..but I want to know if this device has a name?

2 Replies

I thing I have seen it called a zhong :)

Login or sign up to post a message.

AnnaEA select said

looks like a piece made by Ufingo. I’ve never heard any particular name for them. Zhong makes sense though – Zhōng chábēi guòlǜ qì is ‘teacup filter inside’, according to google translate.

Unless anyone knows a formal name for this type of ware, I suggest we declare it ‘zhong’!

Login or sign up to post a message.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.