So, I think I like this one a lot, and I did taste the watermelon (yay!). Unfortunately, my cold has progressed to the point where I am so congested that I can’t taste or smell really well. Therefore I am saving the rating for when I can properly taste/smell this tea. I have some high hopes for this one!

Until I can taste and smell again, I’ll just be drinking some of my lesser liked teas so I can free some tins up. Got quite a few orders on the way!

that’s the only good thing about being sick… drink the teas that aren’t as delicious lol

Emily M

It’s so true!

Comments

Emily M

It’s so true!

Started brewing loose leaf tea about seven years ago. Excited to share my experiences and learn more from everyone on here!

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Green Teas
Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

Matcha and Rooibos teas tend to be hit or miss with me. I guess it depends on the tea and my mood.

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

When I’m not brewing/sipping tea, I’m usually reading, listening to music, working, or in the summer, kayaking/camping/hiking! I also enjoy a good movie now and then. I’ve got quite the collection going. It almost rivals my tea collection! ;)

I’ve only just returned after quite some time away – Steepster stopped working for me in 2013 and I FINALLY remembered this password and was able to get back on here in 2017. But I’ve been drinking tea all along the way!

Happy steeping!