The flavoring is not so much cream as it is vanilla. I had this one just as a woke up, which I’m trying not to let become a habit, because I’d hate to be dependent on something to wake up. The liquor is smooth as it goes down, but it leaves the mouth feeling terribly dry.

Evening reprise: The dryness isn’t as prominent on the second steep, but that may be because I sweetened it with a Peep. I know I’m crazy, but it’s just past Easter, and I used to do this all the time into my coffee/hot chocolate. With the tinge of sweetness, the base really rounds itself out. The Bermagot is gone gone gone though. I can’t remember if it was there this morning because I was seriously half asleep when I posted the first half of this tasting note.

Marzipan

I found this one super drying too.

Comments

Marzipan

I found this one super drying too.

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

My favorites are oolongs! Also high for me are greens and ripe pu’erh. But I do like most teas and I’ll try most anything at least once. I just don’t like rooibos, smokey, or banana flavored things.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

NOTE!: My cupboard is not up to date. Not even close. But it does have a bunch of teas I have pretty substantial quantities of, so I put them in there anyways because I’m unlikely to run out soon. Also, if I wrote a note on it and didn’t include a TTB name or a sipdown note, I’m likely to still have some even if it’s not in my cupboard, so feel free to ask if you want to swap!

California, USA