Oohhh, I do like this one! I’m kinda regretting that I only got 1/2oz of this in-store the other day, but I hope that they’ll be some left whenever I find the time to go back down to the store! the sample I got is probably only good for maybe two more times. I don’t really get why though, when I order 2oz from another company it lasts forever, but with DavidsTea, it’s all gone in a flash. But they do add alot of filler and random things so 2oz is not 2oz of straight tea.

Is this like a strawberry shake? Yes and no, to me this is much more akin to Strawberry Hi-Chews! Which are delicious!

Even at a higher steep temperature it did not get astringent too quickly, but the leaves do not hold flavor well. I had a very mild 2nd steep, but it was not as strong as the first. I used 2tsp/12oz tea.

I get easily excited and tend to get into the habit of collecting things I get really really excited about- books, fountain pens, fragrance, tea and any number of things. Mostly I’m just really excitable.

My favorites are oolongs! Also high for me are greens and ripe pu’erh. But I do like most teas and I’ll try most anything at least once. I just don’t like rooibos, smokey, or banana flavored things.

My name is Christina, but there’s also another Christina with a cat as a profile picture, so I go by Flyawaybirdie.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I love messages/letters/etc.

NOTE!: My cupboard is not up to date. Not even close. But it does have a bunch of teas I have pretty substantial quantities of, so I put them in there anyways because I’m unlikely to run out soon. Also, if I wrote a note on it and didn’t include a TTB name or a sipdown note, I’m likely to still have some even if it’s not in my cupboard, so feel free to ask if you want to swap!

California, USA