drank China Lychee by Upton Tea Imports
2056 tasting notes

This one has been languishing unopened (that’s so wrong. Not opening new tea?) because my luck with Upton flavored teas has not been very good to date.

In this case, the advantage goes to Upton because I wouldn’t know a lychee if you bounced one off my forehead.

The unpleasant sticking point with the flavored Upton stuff is that it tastes very artificial and syrupy. This tastes floral, not artificial and not perfumey. Decent black tea base. Whether they’ve nailed lychee flavor, another expert will have to decide.

Could have good iced tea potential.

JustJames

i cannot recommend the butiki lychee oolong enough. god god… felt like star crossed lovers when i tasted it. best i’ve had by far.

Comments

JustJames

Southwest Missouri