drank Green Spring by TeaGschwendner
2087 tasting notes

Down to the last part of a pouch of this … hunted it up deliberately. The weather is butterscotch today, and this is a perfect pairing. What’s butterscotch weather, you ask? Sunny, dry, cool; enough breeze to freshen your face, enough sunshine to keep your bare toes warm while Tazo takes a snooze curled up like a lump of pumpernickel in your lap. Butterscotch.

So is this amazing green tea. I don’t know if it’s the everlasting flowers that add the sweet-butter to it; don’t think I’ve ever had them in any other blend. It is, however, a little picky. Minute and a half steep time—and you’d better really watch the clock, otherwise it bitters up.

JustJames

lovely review…..tazo snoozing in the butterscotch weather…. =0)

gmathis

I felt decadent. Since I couldn’t get up, got to finish a book all the way to the end.

Comments

JustJames

lovely review…..tazo snoozing in the butterscotch weather…. =0)

gmathis