You need to try this. That’s all there is to it.

As I was picking a couple of samples, the Single Origin proprietor recommended this due to my obvious preference for heavy and malty teas.
An excellent call. This steeps to a rich ruby-mahogany tint, and shows off best in the baritone range. I’m picking up red grapes, maple, good rye bread; things that make you hold your tongue like that. Thick, satiny texture.

The vendor description says it takes milk well, but some teas are just too tasty to alter. Thanks to Single Origin Teas—this is superb.

On my shopping list now!

Nicole

Oo. Missed this one. Gonna have to get some.

tea-sipper

I don’t usually associate Ceylon with heavy and malty!

gmathis

Me, either. That’s why this was a surprise. Not as stout as an Assam or breakfast blend, but lots of taste in the lower registers. (Terriharplady does a wonderfully accurate job of describing tea via the musical spectrum—it’s catching ;)

mpierce87

Must try this one – I usually don’t prefer Ceylons due to the lack of malt.

Comments

On my shopping list now!

Nicole

Oo. Missed this one. Gonna have to get some.

tea-sipper

I don’t usually associate Ceylon with heavy and malty!

gmathis

mpierce87

Must try this one – I usually don’t prefer Ceylons due to the lack of malt.

Southwest Missouri