drank Let it Snow by Keen Tea Thyme

In keeping with our traditional nontraditional Thanksgiving habits, my guys and I just had our early T-Day dinner at Big R’s Barbecue: pork tenderloin sandwiches closer to the size of the plate than the buns and huge loaves of Suzie-Q’s that come out steaming hot in the same shape as the fry basket.

Dessert, as a result, needs to be light and pleasant. This is. A nice blend of cinna-mint with cute little sugar snowflakes that don’t affect the flavor a lot, but they do make you smile. Another review says you get mostly mint when you sip; mostly cinnamon when you gulp. Sure enough!

JustJames

YOU are making me hungry! happy turkey day…. ours is even earlier earlier than yours, lol!

Bonnie

Took pictures of my daughter and 2 grandkids plucking feathers! Fresh turkey isn’t 20 lbs. so we have some chicken brining with the turkey. All fresh! Happy Thanksgiving and you Canadians come on down!

gmathis

I’d like to move Thanksgiving to October myself!
(Bonnie, wish I had one of your feathers. I’d tie it to a string and let Tazo chase it around. He thinks a scrap of paper on a string is the best toy in the world.)

Comments

JustJames

Bonnie

gmathis

I’d like to move Thanksgiving to October myself!

Southwest Missouri