Toys R Us two Saturdays before Christmas…what were we thinking? Ever notice that there are far fewer dancing, grinning shoppers in the real stores than there are on the commercials?

Between battling crowds and bitter cold, I am glad to be back home in my hobbit hole cuddling this lovely cozy cup after a quick lunch-and-errand run. It’s perfectly sweet coconut-candy-pina-colad-y, sunny and cheerful on a raw, cloudy afternoon. For just a moment, it might make you forget the gloom.

JustJames

i have a few tattoos. you are making me think of the one on the back of my leg that has a spiky ball with a quote that has a personal motto ‘you can’t make me’. lol. nope, you can’t make me go to toy-r-us……

gmathis

It was for a good cause, but mercy! Sensory overload on so many levels!

Comments

JustJames

gmathis

It was for a good cause, but mercy! Sensory overload on so many levels!

Southwest Missouri