Ice and other natural disasters making simple tea a necessity right now. Power out 12 hours + on Saturday (on), branch bounced off roof, cutting a 3" chunk out of the roof as it went (patched). Internet still out; customer service people in Arizona who have no idea what an ice storm is (borrowing nursing home wifi).

Ready for a little peace in my patch of the earth. May there be great peace in yours.

JustJames

oh my friend…. if i can help let me know =0(. thinking of you. xoxo

K S

When it rains it pours and apparently turns to ice. So sorry your holiday is so full of stress. Hang on Easter morning is coming.

NofarS

I hope things will turn out to be brighter and warmer soon.

i hope everything gets better!