drank Earl Grey by The Boston Tea Company

I may never find an Earl Grey that I deeply love (and I will continue to try). However, this is at least an Earl Grey that I don’t mind. Runs a little closer to the Lemon Pledge/floral side than to plain ol’ citrus, which I prefer. Lemon Pledge in a pleasant way.

Terri HarpLady

Have you ever noticed that the people who seem to love the Earl the most are mostly guys? :D
Maybe that sweet perfume reminds them of their mothers.
just sayin…

hahahaha

K S

No name calling. I’m telling…. Moooommmmm!

:D
K, thanks for being a good sport!

Lynxiebrat

LOL…I’m a girl and I adore EG. :P

Terri HarpLady

Oh well…it was just a theory ;)

gmathis

Female stereotyping again—-but I wonder if the soap & polish vibes remind us subliminally of housework?

NofarS

Try Ronnefeld’s Darjeeling Earl Grey. Just the texture of that tea drives me wild. And I’m not an EG fan

gmathis

Darjeeling sounds like a nifty base for EG. I’m not familiar with Ronnefeld…will have to investigate.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Maybe that sweet perfume reminds them of their mothers.
just sayin…

hahahaha

K S

No name calling. I’m telling…. Moooommmmm!

:D
K, thanks for being a good sport!

Lynxiebrat

LOL…I’m a girl and I adore EG. :P

Terri HarpLady

Oh well…it was just a theory ;)

NofarS