Give me your tired, your poor, your lonely baggies begging to be steeped… The practical and emotional need for no-fuss, meh, eh, hey,whatever tea continues and this one is a pleasant addition to the pile. Though unflavored, it is mild and creamy and slightly sweet like a dinner mint.

Veronica

An SNL sketch with Lady Liberty sitting at a bar just popped into my head while redding this. :)

gmathis

Poor ol’ Lady L must be tired after 100 years of dragging around chains with one arm stuck straight up over her head. (Makes my shoulder hurt thinking about it :)

Veronica

Sometimes I think she might want to give us all a good swift kick in the tush. ;-)

Comments

Veronica

gmathis