Gray and gloom, colds and flu lurking—so to stave off all of them, I started this morning with my favorite no-fail fruit tea. (You can’t ruin this, no matter how bumbly you are.) Tossed in a basket with about 1/2 teaspoon of elderberries for the colds and flu part. Hope there’s sunshine in your world today.

ashmanra

Partly sunny but cold! And I just put two of my girls on a plane for Toronto!

gmathis

Oooh, you need comfort tea! (And comfort blankies, and comfort books, and comfort TV…..I’ve had cats, bath, and yarn on my mind all day.)

K S

stay well.

ashmanra

I got excited, being home ALL ALONE, which almost never happens, especially when I realized that in a year and a half, that will be most of my day! I love love love my family, my kids, but do understand that after 24 years of homeschooling, one appreciates some truly quiet time with nothing to do!

gmathis

Even with just the three of us, I can’t tell you the last time I was able to be in the house alone.

Comments

ashmanra

Partly sunny but cold! And I just put two of my girls on a plane for Toronto!

K S