drank White Grape by ESP Emporium

Dry, this smells lovely and sweet grapey; steeped, it holds up nicely as well. Even unsweetened, it has a sticky, lip-smacking sweetness and fruit punch short of flavor.

Thanks, Liquid Proust. After a weekend of heavy housework, which made me only moderately sore, yesterday, I bent down to adjust a sock and pinched a nerve so badly it’s been 36 hours of winching, ouching, and wallowing on a heating pad. Out here in the backyard, this was spring in a cup: a lovely something to get my mind off my miz’ries. (It would have been so much better if I had messed up my hip doing something daring—rock climbing…hauling my canoe off Elk River…playing soccer with my church kids…but a sock? Good grief.)

Liquid Proust

Glad you liked it. I also have the macabeo tea which taste similar to wine.

gmathis

Culinary Teas has(had? haven’t shopped there for a while) a very tasty and reasonably priced Canadian Ice Wine tea that’s also very grapey.