drank Sencha by Pique Tea

Dump. Stir. Plausible! Awesome for work.

LOL! Very compelling!

Less is more :)

White Antlers

You made a believer of me.

K S

Tasted more like a Chinese green than Sencha to me. More spinach than grass, which is fine by me.

Kristal

Interesting!

gmathis

I’m not enough of a green-oisseur to catch subtle differences. Unless it’s flavored, it’s either strong green or mild green ;)
(Comes from too many years of burning out tastebuds with Assam and my beloved British builders’ bagged teas.)

Comments

White Antlers

LOL! Very compelling!

Less is more :)

White Antlers

You made a believer of me.

K S