drank Random Steepings by Various Artists
1983 tasting notes

A teaspoon of fair-to-middlin’ bulk decaf Ceylon leaves, teaspoon of bulk chai spices, plenty of half-and-half, and a big fat blop of marshmallow cream. Liquid equivalent of a fluffy fleece blanket.

Evol Ving Ness

Yes, I want that and the fluffy fleece blanket, please.

yyz

Sounds great!

gmathis

While I was drinking it, Tazo (my cat) and I huddled in the living room yesterday—high temp was 13 in full sunlight—and inched over a little at a time to stay in the sunbeam as it moved slowly through the living room.

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

Yes, I want that and the fluffy fleece blanket, please.

yyz