drank Random Steepings by Various Artists
2009 tasting notes

I posted elsewhere that now that I’m a farmer (aka helping elderly father with farm paperwork and writing checks for fertilizer) I bought me a Pierce City FFA t-shirt (Future Farmers of America) at a garage sale so I am appropriately dressed when I look at the fields. Usually I look at the field and say, “Yep, that’s wheat.” That’s cause I’m an expert, y’know.

So I needed some tea to drink while I was in farm mode. Mason jar sun tea with three Barry’s tea bags, almost strong enough to strip paint, with three tablespoons of Pappy’s Sassafrass tea concentrate. Chilled extra-cold. Perfect for a humid early summer afternoon.

CrowKettle

What a shirt! Sounds like you’re going into the field with the right equipment and mindset at least. Good luck! :)