drank Random Steepings by Various Artists
2009 tasting notes

Well, we’ve hit “anything as long as it’s cold” season. I didn’t have a full tumbler’s worth of any one thing in the fridge for my Mowing Mug, so I dumped in half a pint of chilled Barry’s black tea, and half a pint of St. Dalfour’s Black Cherry in together.

Did the trick washing the dirt and sweet clover out of my throat…and then I noticed the enterprising younglings on the street corner (1st grader, 3rd grader) selling Black Cherry Kool-Ade. The Marketing Specialist had even written her prices on a markerboard and was twirling the sign like a Little Caesar’s pizza guy. So I gave up my quarter, and asked her to dash a little into my tumbler with the tea leavings that were still cool. By that time, the blend was so adulterated, it reminded me of monkey spit, but ya just gotta support your local beverage vendor.

Drink options should improve shortly. I have a jar of Red Rose with several sprigs of chocolate mint bathing in it for midafternooners.