Since my first taste of this some years back, my opinion went from “meh” to “hey, this is pretty good” to a near meltdown when I couldn’t find it at Big Lots any more. Recent jackpot! at a Tuesday Morning store. (Danger, Will Robinson. Hide your wallet when you go in. There is always something that you don’t need that you need there.)

I get bananas about fruit tea this time of year, the more so as the temperature rises—it’s 99 outside and going to be the coolest day of the workweek. So a jug of this cooling in the fridge was just what was needed when I got home, footsore and ears ringing from a day of playing with kids (VBS week at church—my little pod of twelve has the personality of six dozen, coupled with music class choreography that could tangle the feet of a “Dancing With the Stars” contestant. It’s gonna be a ride!)

The best part is the subtle cherry that doesn’t have that artificial cough-syrup whang. Even one bag combined with a couple of plain Red Rose teabags in a mason jar makes its presence pleasantly known.

yes to fruit teas in the summer!

gmathis

Oh, huckleberry! I just remembered I have a little left!

K S

What is your strawberry tea of choice nowadays? I tried one St. Dalfour once, it was supposed to be Earl Grey but wasn’t even close. I should give them another chance some day.

mrmopar

Love Tuesday Morning! VBS, a wonderful investment into the future. I still have the Bible I got there in 1974.

gmathis

Haven’t found a straight-up strawberry that beats my Good Young/Tradition favorite, but Savoy Tea Co. (little indie Arkansas place) has one called Chocolate Kiss that is puerh/chocolate/strawberry and good as candy.

gmathis

P.S. Yeah, their Earl Gray has vanilla in it and is a little weird…tried it on my mom-in-law; she hated it and sent it home with me.

Fjellrev

Glad you were able to find more!

Comments

yes to fruit teas in the summer!

gmathis

Oh, huckleberry! I just remembered I have a little left!

K S

mrmopar

Fjellrev

Glad you were able to find more!

Southwest Missouri