drank Green Lemon by Tetley
2009 tasting notes

Taught properly, a week of VBS with 4th graders should wear you out—you take part in the wet sponge wars, goalie the crazy-rules soccer games, dispense Band-Aids like candy and learn all the song motions. You could’ve poured what was left of me into a teaspoon after Family Night on Friday. A happy teaspoon, but ohhhhhhhhhh, my aching everything…

Couple that with a 100 degree heat spell and I just needed simple tea all week. COLD simple tea. This wasn’t bad. I wasn’t brave enough to fridge steep it—green teas always go bitter on me when I do—but I made a pot, chilled it, and wet my weary whistle. Smooth. The lemon is complementary, rather than overpowering. Must make more.

Fjellrev

Aww, I can’t imagine!

Comm Guy

I’ve been steeping Pinhead Gunpowder green tea in a French Press with some dehydrated lemon at work for a cool, low caffeine alternative lately. Sometimes I’ll toss in a little peppermint leaf or some hibiscus for a refreshing twist on things.

gmathis

Peppermint makes nearly everything better :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Aww, I can’t imagine!

Comm Guy

gmathis

Peppermint makes nearly everything better :)

Southwest Missouri