drank Strawberry Sensation by Ahmad Tea
2081 tasting notes

I don’t usually start a tasting note with “I’m disappointed,” but I am. I had high expectations for this. First cup I had at work and it tasted like Dawn dish soap, but I blamed that on poor break room dishwashing. Tried it again from home, and the first few sips were OK. Black tea first, then the strawberry. But as it cools, it’s bitter and there’s the dish soap again. Ah, well. Just part of a sampler, so I don’t have to feel guilty about disliking an entire box.

Can’t drink an Ahmad tea without thinking about our good friend K S … wish I could say things as kind about this tea as I would about him!

doh. dishsoap tea not so good.

also, seems weird ks isn’t around anymore…agree with the Ahmad tea comment heh

Tabby

That’s surprising! Everything I’ve tried by Ahmad has been good. :/

mrmopar

KS I miss him.

ashmanra

I miss KS. I bought a box of Ahmad Earl Grey in memory of him, just to try it since he loved it so much.