drank Sweet Cherry by Basilur
2077 tasting notes

I think if you were to fish for Steepster reviews of flavored cherry teas of any kind, the most common denominator would be that you just can’t replicate cherries straight off the tree. I concur. I spent most of third and fourth grade sitting in our cherry tree with a book and my transistor radio. Some things only God can do, and cherries appears to be one of them :)

This is, however, a pleasant second-best. Not cherry cough syrup…think Cherry Life Savers, or maybe maraschinos. The scent is as good as the flavor as you sip. This is one my fifth and sixth graders would love.

ashmanra

I have had a few Basilur teas. I wish this had been one of them!

derk

Where do you all personally buy this brand of bagged tea? I might have seen it at TJ Maxx/Home Goods but can’t recall.

gmathis

Have found all our Basilur bags at a Tuesday Morning store (we’re in SW Missouri).

derk

Ah, I see there are a few near me. I’ll have to check it for this brand of tea. Thanks!

gmathis

Beware…Tuesday Morning stores are lethal on the recreational income :)

Comments

ashmanra

I have had a few Basilur teas. I wish this had been one of them!

gmathis

Beware…Tuesday Morning stores are lethal on the recreational income :)

Southwest Missouri