drank Autumn Tea by Basilur
2077 tasting notes

Isn’t it funny that maple is generally considered to be a fall flavor, but the sap actually starts running in the early spring? Thus, I was actually a little seasonally late trying this one.

Even with sloppy steeping and work water, this was very good. I oversteeped, so the black base was a little stiffer than I intended, but the maple is maple-y without being cloyingly sweet. Looking forward to a better-supervised rerun!

Mastress Alita

As far as I’m concerned, maple and pumpkin are “anytime” flavors, and society will not convince me otherwise.

Comments

Mastress Alita

Southwest Missouri