Don’t you just love happy mail? This was part of a little box of cheerful that came my way this weekend from ashmanra. Mostly you had me at Assam, but there’s a pastry-cookie-like bonus in the vanilla (you notice that first) and the marshmallow, which pleasantly tops off each sip. Reminded me a little of H&S Vanilla Comoro, but with a little muscle.

ashmanra

I was hoping you would like this one! :)

gmathis

Had it with a cranberry orange muffin—perfect combo!

ashmanra

Oooooo, nice! Sounds lovely!

gmathis

Afterthought: Good mail. Maybe that’s while I like Steepster people so much. You know how to send it, and equally love receiving it!

Kawaii433

I really liked this one and the Brulee one too.

Comments

ashmanra

I was hoping you would like this one! :)

gmathis

Had it with a cranberry orange muffin—perfect combo!

ashmanra

Oooooo, nice! Sounds lovely!

Kawaii433

I really liked this one and the Brulee one too.

Southwest Missouri