drank Autumn Tea by Basilur

When we went to bed, it was still pushing 80 and unpleasantly dry; woke up to a delicious gentle rain, low-hanging clouds, low 60’s. Ahhhhhhh….ctober. Office windows are wide open and I would swear that the tree tips across the street started to turn bittersweet red overnight.

Nothing else would do for a mid-morning treat. Black tea with maple. Have to be careful with the steep time—three minutes is plenty; four is close to the edge—but today it tastes real maple syrup maple-y; not Mrs. Butterworth’s.

derk

I’ve been to our local Tuesday Morning a few times. No sign of Basilur, nor at Home Goods.

ashmanra

Oh, I am jelly! It was literally 100F here today. Supposed to get cooler Saturday with lows in the 60’s Saturday night. I can’t wait!

gmathis

Last time I was in Tuesday Morning, didn’t see any, either; but they hadn’t started stocking for autumn and Christmas. Lots of Loyd varieties—there are a couple of those that I’m fond of, too.

Comments

derk

ashmanra