drank Fall Delight by Cuppa Geek

This reminds me of everything that’s good about Thanksgiving dinner: leads with the pumpkin; then I catch the black tea and spices; with cranberry sauce for dessert. Even better with feet up, two candles burning (one French toast; one vanilla), and a fresh peanut butter cookie that hubby pulled out of the oven a few minutes ago. A good twist on pumpkin spice.

Courtney

This whole note sounds amazing!

ashmanra

O.O That all sounds heavenly!

gmathis

(I omitted the un-vacuumed rug with cat fur sprinkles, sink full of dirty dishes, basket of unfolded laundry in plain sight, and the perpetual clutter in the Corner of Guilt behind me. That would’ve messed up the ambiance.)

ashmanra

Gmathis – Were you…,were you drinking tea at MY house? That was dog hair!

Comments

Courtney

This whole note sounds amazing!

ashmanra

O.O That all sounds heavenly!

gmathis

ashmanra

Gmathis – Were you…,were you drinking tea at MY house? That was dog hair!

Southwest Missouri