drank Forté Breakfast by Tea Forte
2088 tasting notes

Full review’s now up: http://www.itsallabouttheleaf.com/1712/tea-review-tea-forte-forte-breakfast/ Having had this in a small quantity, I’ve decided now I’d like it by the pound :)

JacquelineM

Nice review at It’s All About the Leaf!!! :)

gmathis

Thank you kindly, ma’am … I’ve been really enjoying the ones fellow Steepsters have posted there. (In the interest of trying to be a fairly interesting, if unprofessional, reviewer, I try to spend a little more care on those than my usual ungrammatical stream-of-consciousness ramblings over here :)

Comments

JacquelineM

Nice review at It’s All About the Leaf!!! :)

gmathis