drank Pistachio Ice Cream by Butiki Teas

I cold brewed this last night and took it to work with me this morning. I drank it while driving and managed to finish all 20oz in the 20 minute drive to work. This was nutty and vegetal. Butternut squash notes mingling with mild pistachio notes, accented by a bit of a seaweed note. Not getting much ice cream this time around and the pistachio is quite muted, but still pretty tasty.

AllanK

When you cold brew a tea, do you use special cold brew equipment or a normal teapot in the fridge? I have never cold brewed tea.

Mandy

I used a rinsed out 20oz diet Mountain Dew bottle xD. I then strained it, rinsed out the left over leaves, and poured the tea back in haha.

AllanK

I love that idea, I am going to try it tonight with something using a water bottle.

Comments

AllanK

Mandy