Good morning all! I went a different route this morning for my typical morning brew and I’m so glad I did. Happy dance! This blend is almost identical to my very favorite blend of all time that is no longer available from 52Teas which is Graveyard Mist. I still enjoyed the Mist blend more but this one is almost kicked up a notch with how refreshing it is. The tea mixes so well with the flavors Frank put together. There is a creamy minty goodness with a slight almost tang to it. Delish!

I bought two bags. Should have bought more. Hopefully we have the ability to blend our own teas again and I can request to have Graveyard made once again. If anybody has any of that left let me know. SIGH. I miss it so.

Flavors: Creamy, Marshmallow, Mint

KittyLovesTea

Ooohh this sounds delicious! I too loved Graveyard Mist, will have to kepe my eyes open for this one :)

Nichole/CuppaGeek

If I can get my hands on more, I’ll gladly send you some. :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Nichole/CuppaGeek

If I can get my hands on more, I’ll gladly send you some. :)

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. I’m finally in a great place-Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Check out my blog at http://www.cuppageek.com/

Recently, I was added to the SororiTea Sisters. I’m very excited and grateful for this new adventure to begin. Check us out here: http://sororiteasisters.com/.

Midwest