drank Peach Tranquility by Teavana

Thanks Alphakitty! I thought this would be a good one before bed. I have had too much sugar and caffeine today. The aroma of this herbal is pretty peachy and juicy. At first the flavor is ok. There is that peachy, juiciness I was smelling… but then it just turns to a bad sugary aftertaste like cheap peach candy. Maybe it’s all of the candied fruit? For some reason I don’t really do well with heavy fruit herbals :\ Even the really well done ones. Maybe next time I’ll go with trying it iced.
Thanks again!

Alphakitty

Sorry it didn’t work for you. :( It’s much better iced, but yeah, it’s pretty sweet. If you cold brew, though, it’s much much less sugary.

KallieBoo!

That’s what I was thinking :] I’ll have to give it another go before I completely give up on it.

Comments

Alphakitty

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah