drank Yerba Mate by Guayaki

So I bought a gourd and a bombilla with my birthday money. I’ve wanted one for a while but just never actually got one until now. I must say it takes practice to make it right so the leaves don’t come up through the straw. I’ve been drinking mate in it for the past couple days and I’m addicted. I feel cool :] and I feel like it tastes better. Though that part might just be in my head.

Terri HarpLady

:D I almost bought a gourd while I was visiting my folks. We went to the natural food store, & there they were, with their little straw. I stood there reading the instructions for making Mate in it. There was something about it that seemed to complex for me at the moment, so I didn’t buy it. yet.

KallieBoo!

It’s actually pretty easy once you figure it out. Guayaki has a silly video explaining it. I found it addicting :]

Comments

Terri HarpLady

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah