drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

What a day. Weddings are beautiful but come with a lot of work. I’m sipping on this and munching on some chocolate chip cookies. I’m not much of a chai fan unless I’m really in the mood for one. This is good. To me it’s a classic chai with a twist of lemon and a bit of sweetness. A nice one to just relax with.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

awwww man! ive been hoping that they would reblend this because I have yet to try it. And I love love love chai’s

KallieBoo!

I would have sent you some in your package if I would have known! I’ll save some for you and we can do a swap or something soon :]

BrewTEAlly Sweet

sounds perfect!!!! Thanks! I got your teas in the mail! you were wayyyyyyyy too generous. I cant wait to dig into them:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for my blueberry cream cheese danish:)

You’re welcome :]

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

You’re welcome :]

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah