Gaiwan 7.5g, 7 steeps: rinse, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 70s, 90s, 140s

Updated: Liquor is bright orange. It has a wonderful strong roasted aroma. Has a slightly drying feeling on tip of the tongue. It is full-bodied & has rich roasted, woodsy flavor yet mellow and smooth, no bitterness, slightly astringent, brisk. Has a very slight buttery feel and light floral taste. The heavy roasted flavor is the predominant flavor throughout all 7 infusions as in, there are no surprises, just a good cup of tea.

Flavors: Astringent, Bark, Butter, Floral, Roasted

Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 7 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA