drank Ginseng Oolong by Mandala Tea

Talk about root overload hehe. I’m eating a big bowl of congee with tons of ginger and been drinking Ginseng oolong along with it.

After I finished my Ginseng Oolong sample, I had bought some more so I can enjoy it often. Nothing really to add to my previous review except it is a really good Ginseng Oolong and once the little nuggets open up, you get steeps of really good Oolong.

Porcelain gaiwan, 6g, 110 ml, 10 steeps, 25s, 35s, 45s, 55s, 1m5s, 1m15s, 1m25s, 1m35s, 1m45s, 1m55s

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA