The third bag of this stuff. They come in 14 or 28 piece sachets. I drank this during the summer before I joined this site a few months ago. I have a tendency to bloat as I admit I love salty things. This seemed to help with that. Cloves, nutmeg, citrus aroma. It smells and tastes like cider yet there are no apples in it, feels “season-y” to me and I’m enjoying it on this cold morning. The cloves and nutmeg in it that makes me think of the holidays. Although it has green tea in it, doesn’t upset my stomach when I drink it on an empty stomach.

Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Cornflower, Green Tea, Organic Rooibos, Orange Peels, and Red Peppercorn.

Flavors: Berries, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Orange Zest, Spices

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA