Just adding to my original review that I drink this often and put in another order for it. I finally got the banana and vanilla notes. Yay. It is quite complex, and definitely not all about just the sticky rice.

I need to learn how to focus, focus, focus.
>.<

It’s so yummy on this cold afternoon.

Porcelain gaiwan, 6g, 195-200˚ F, 8 steeps: rinse, 25s, 35s, 45s, 55s, 65s, 75s, 85s, 95s

Flavors: banana, Butter, Popcorn, Rice, Toasted Rice, Vanilla

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 30 sec 6 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Do ya thang.
Drink yo tea.
All things blurry will come to be.

:P

derk

Or you can throw you sticky rice oolong tasting notes at the wall and see what sticks.

hurrrrrr

Comments

derk

Do ya thang.
Drink yo tea.
All things blurry will come to be.

:P

hurrrrrr

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA