Another awesome What-Cha oolong. After the rinse, the leaves smelled of a wonderful aroma of light roast, sweet honey, some unique notes already stated in the previous great reviews. The aroma alone can put it on another level. It’s lovely. Light amber liquor also with a unique aroma.

Very smooth, sweet and creamy, a fragrant roast but light toasty roast with floral, honey and stonefruit notes. Long lasting natural honey sweet finish. Thick. The balsam menthol is very nice and makes it quite unique.

gaiwan, 6g, 203°F, 110ml, rinse, 7 steeps: 25s, 35s, 45s, 55s, 65s, 75s, 85s

Flavors: Creamy, Floral, Honey, Menthol, Stonefruits, Sweet

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 4 OZ / 110 ML
derk

Do you have a recent harvest of this? I think mine is from 2017. Curious how they compare. I absolutely love this oolong.

I have the Spring 2018 harvest. I can send some to you. :D

derk

You know, I think I’ll take you up on that, thanks! Moving tomorrow, so I’ll message you when I’m settled.

Yay. Sounds good!

Comments

derk

I have the Spring 2018 harvest. I can send some to you. :D

Yay. Sounds good!

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA