Yay, one with lots of good reviews already. lol

Little cute snail looking things, smelled of bread, chocolate, and malt. After the rinse, they began opening up, it had a little stonefruit aroma, toast, malt and chocolate, sweetness aroma. It’s a very smooth, comforting (comforting is a big thing to me I guess lol), a tasty cup of tea. I can really get into black tea if they were all this good. I like to repeat myself so I’ll just say again that all my life I was a matcha and sencha type of girl until the last 6 months. Throughout all the infusions, I didn’t detect any bitterness nor astringency… Just creaminess, a buttery feeling, a thick mouthfeel and a great aftertaste of cocoa, toasted bread, some raisins and molasses.

5g, 205°F, 110ml, rinse, 8 steeps: 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s, 45s

Flavors: Baked Bread, Chocolate, Cocoa, Honey, Pastries, Raisins, Stonefruits, Toast

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 4 OZ / 110 ML
Cameron B.

Chinese black teas are my favorites, too! :D

Comments

Cameron B.

Chinese black teas are my favorites, too! :D

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA