Strange but I could’ve sworn I wrote about this… Ah, maybe it was with the Mandala’s mini tuocha variety package that I enjoy so much. That’s how I tried it the first time. It came with 2 or 3 of them in it, and I decided this is the one that I prefer over the others.

I felt lazy so I’m just kindasorta counting as I’m drinking this after a good dinner. I love mini tuochas, those flat little disks of pu erh from white2tea, the individual sample packets from TeaVivre on evenings like this. hehe No weighing, just open it up and put it in your gaiwan and enjoy.

It’s a very dark liquor, coffee colored, has a rich earthiness to it, some leather aroma as well as flavor with nut notes. It’s earthy, creamy, smooth, and very clean. No fishiness, mustiness or mushroom flavor. It’s something I have often reached for on my lazy nights (like tonight). It’s very forgiving as far as steeping time and as you continue, the dark rich earth is replaced with a warm creamy sweetness and the nut notes come forward. Can get quite a few infusions out of this little tuocha.

Nice daily drinker.

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Earth, Leather, Nutty, Smooth

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 5 OZ / 150 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA