Cake-y, pineapple-y, hint of floral notes, vanilla notes in a good base of white tea —→ Yummy.

It’s a mild flavor, but the taste is pretty authentic to what a pineapple cake tastes like. So far of the 52Teas sample (the ones I’ve tried anyway^^) have natural flavors which is a big plus when it comes to flavored anything. I also like that the sweetness is very mild. The sweetness and fruit notes hit me at the very end of the sip. It’s good. :)

Flavors: Cake, Floral, Pineapple, Sweet

170 °F / 76 °C 3 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Sounds yummy! I signed up for the 52teas subscription starting this month. :D

Mastress Alita

Agreed. I have issues with the orange flavorings often in teas from many companies, but find the one used by 52Teas is always very juicy and natural tasting. They have really nice fruit flavors.

Kawaii433

Cameron B., I sent you a sample of this in your package. :D I’ve been thinking of getting a subscription there because their teas disappear so fast. lol

Mastress Alita, I’ll have to try their orange sometime :D.

Cameron B.

Yay, I’m supposed to get your swap package today! :D All the goodies!

Comments

Cameron B.

Sounds yummy! I signed up for the 52teas subscription starting this month. :D

Mastress Alita

Kawaii433

Mastress Alita, I’ll have to try their orange sometime :D.

Cameron B.

Yay, I’m supposed to get your swap package today! :D All the goodies!

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA