drank Banana Pancakes by 52teas

Black tea blend of an “Assamica from the JingMai Mountains, a Fujian Black and a Yunnan Gold.” with the addition of organic bananas and “pancake and maple essence.”

I put 3 g in my thermos, added 12 oz of 205°F-ish hot water. The main aroma I noticed was maple syrup. The flavor was of sweet banana, maple syrup, and a pancake-y taste too. I finished my first steep awhile ago, and while I’m typing this I can still smell the banana pancakes in my nose. :) Now I don’t know which one I like better… Their Banana and Cream or this one. Both have a natural banana flavor. Nothing candy-like in here, nothing oversweet. A good balance with the black tea blend.

I like it. ^^

Flavors: banana, Butter, Maple Syrup, Pancake Syrup

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cameron B.

I still need to try this one from my 52teas order! And the Banana & Cream that you so graciously sent!

So many teas, so little time… #firstworldproblems

Kawaii433

I “think” I send you a sample of this one too so you don’t have to open up your 52teas order bag of this. ^^ and yes, yes, yes, So many teas, so little time, and my bladder can only take so much in a day. #firstworldproblems :P

I should send it back to you, so you have more to enjoy! ❤

You’re such a sweetheart to even think that. <3

Kawaii433

If and when they get the “large” of this in, I’ll grab me a bag. Please let me know how you like their subscription in the future!

Cameron B.

Unfortunately, I believe this was only reblended for the 12 Teas of Christmas box, so it’s unlikely to be available again, at least for a while. Which is why it’s important that I send your sample back! ;)

52teas only has a few teas (I think she’s up to 4 now?) that are always available. All other teas are limited release. Luckily one of the permanent teas is a pancake one, so hopefully you like that one too!

I will try that one soon then :D. Thank you for the info <3

Todd

I loved this tea!

Kawaii433

Todd, it definitely is tasty!

Comments

Cameron B.

So many teas, so little time… #firstworldproblems

I should send it back to you, so you have more to enjoy! ❤

You’re such a sweetheart to even think that. <3

I will try that one soon then :D. Thank you for the info <3

Todd

I loved this tea!

Kawaii433

Todd, it definitely is tasty!

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA