Daily sipper choice. Upfront… Unfortunately, this one is not for me. When I opened the thermos, it smelled perfumey, flowery and like cough syrup, medicinal. Those two aromas are bothersome to me. It was mainly the aroma though. The taste wasn’t quite as medicine-y. I got the sweet and tart raspberry notes, no cookie or almond notes though.

I have more so I will play around with the temperature and time to see if I can get a different result.

Flavors: Floral, Medicinal, Raspberry

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA